Known as "the city that never stops",
Tel Aviv is a late-night metropolis, who wakes up at midnight and
runs wild all night long. Jammed roads with heavy traffic and people
waiting in line for a bar table or a dance club admission, are common
sights at the city's nightlife arenas even around 4am.
Tel Aviv's nightlife focuses mostly on
pubs, cafes and nightclubs, whose House/Trance/Techno music is in
one level with that on most European cities' clubs. The city gets
amazingly active every night of the week, but on weekends (Thursdays,
Fridays and Saturdays) it's even more bustling.
Major centers where locals and
visitors love to play all night, are Allenby St and its surroundings
(south Tel-Aviv), the old port of Tel-Aviv, and the four lined streets
parallel to the beach - Hayarkon, Ben-
Yehuda, Dizengoff and Ibn Gvirol. Another
entertainment option is the city's several modern cinemas, most of
which adjacent to a shopping center or area, presenting the latest
world's hits in the original dialog with Hebrew subtitles.
Popular venues and bars:
* Clara - Summer Bar, Tel Aviv.
* The Cat and Dog, Carlibach 23, Tel Aviv.
* Alenby St, , including The Goodbar, Joey's Bar, and Bloom Bar.
* Tel Aviv seaport - Check out Whisky a gogo, Erlich, Shalvta, Galina and more.
* Dizengoff St.
* King George St.
* Lilienblum St - Check out Nanuchka, Abracses and more.
* Bograshov St
* Rotchild blvd. (western part)
Must Party at:
* Clara Mega Bar – Located on the southern part of the Tel Aviv beach close to the David Intercontinental hotel is a very trendy open air mega bar. All wooden deck floor with a very long bar, multiple seating areas by the sea view or all around this huge bar and and a great atmosphere's makes this place a must visit during a stay in the city
Tel Aviv boasts many cafes, which can be found everywhere in the city, offering aromatic Italian Espressos and Cappuccinos (called "Hafuh", meaning upside-down, in hebrew). Espresso-bar, Cafeneto, Café-café and arcaffé are some of the local chain-cafés. Aroma's the biggest among them - most of Aroma's branches open 24/7 and offer a free Internet wireless access.